Founded in 2020, CPA is committed to providing the most comprehensive football experience available.
We believe that empowering athletes to unlock their full potential allows them to take ownership of their performances.
Meet CPA Founder Mike Clark
Mike has eighteen years of coaching experience at the NFL, collegiate and high school levels. A scholarship quarterback at Arkansas State University, Mike began his coaching career at the University of Texas where he was a member of the coaching staff that won the 2005 National Championship. His journey has led him and his family to St. Ignatius College Prep. in San Francisco where he’s currently the offensive coordinator & quarterbacks coach. Through CPA, Mike is able to share his deep passion for football and is committed to growing the game by connecting our youth to elite football training activities.
Mike’s dad was a high school football coach in Vallejo California and some of Mike’s earliest childhood memories are that of roaming the sidelines on Friday nights. The early exposure to the game sparked the “deep love affair” he has with football today. Mike is the nephew of legendary college baseball coach Augie Garrido who’s had a profound impact on shaping his coaching philosophies and principles. He’s also been privileged to observe & mentor under fabulous coaches like Tom Martinez and Mack Brown.
Mike earned a degree in exercise science from Arkansas State University and a masters in education from the University of Texas.
Meet our coaches
The CPA Team of coaches are proven talent developers who specialize in providing sustainable solutions to athlete’s specific football performance needs.
- Scholarship quarterback at Arkansas State University
- Experience coaching in the NFL (Oakland Raiders & Arizona Cardinals)
- Mentored under renowned QB developer Tom Martinez
- Has helped develop QB’s Colt McCoy (Cardinals), Tua Tagovailoa (Dolphins), Kevin Davidson (Princeton), Teddye Buchanan (UC Davis)
- Vallejo, California native
- Played wide receiver at the University of Oregon
- Competed in bowls games while at Oregon
- Five years experience coaching
- Coaches wide receivers and defensive backs at St. Ignatius College Prep. in San Francisco
- Moss Beach, California native
- Played corner back at Rhode Island
- Five years coaching experience
- Coaches the defensive backs at St. Ignatius College Prep. in San Francisco
- Daly City, California native